Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Heart's Duet

"Dear Knight in Shining Armor,

My name is Heather, and I’m waiting for you. I know you’re out there. I know you exist. I know you’ll be perfect for me. You’ll love me just the way I am, that is, brash and impatient. You’ll never think of leaving me. We will be each others’ halves to a whole. Quite literally, we will complete each other.
I’m sorry I’m so impatient, and I’m having such a hard time waiting for you. Sorry I’m looking for you everywhere I go. I just don’t want to miss you.
I look forward to the day that you come into my life. I look forward to the day that I find someone to love me forever, just the way I am. I will relish in the feelings of completely delirious happiness. I can’t wait until I have you as my forever best friend. My companion through all life’s trials.
I am going to make sure I’m ready for you when you come. I’ll be everything you need, and everything you want. I await the day that we will go to the temple and be sealed together forever. I love you already, I just don’t know you yet.
I’d say to hurry up and find me, but I’m not sure I’m ready yet. I want to be perfect for you in every way. Please know that I’m waiting, and that I’m very excited to find you. I can’t wait to be swept of my feet.

Love, Heather"

No comments:

Post a Comment