
"Dear Heather:
Congratulations! You have been admitted to Brigham Young University to begin Fall 2011. Through your preparation and personal achievements you have distinguished yourself from a very strong group of applicants. We believe you will make a positive contribution to the BYU community. It is a great pleasure to welcome you to our campus to pursue your educational goals. To be eligible to continue to future semesters, you must register for and complete this semester or term.
To secure your admissions slot, it is essential for you to read the Frequently Asked Questions link below and follow the instructions in Question 1 to accept your admission opportunity. This link will also provide you with important information regarding scholarships, housing, financial aid, etc.
We encourage you to maintain the standards outlined in the University Honor Code. We look forward to having you on campus.
Warmest regards,
R. Kirk Strong
Director of Admission Services"
Congratulations! You have been admitted to Brigham Young University to begin Fall 2011. Through your preparation and personal achievements you have distinguished yourself from a very strong group of applicants. We believe you will make a positive contribution to the BYU community. It is a great pleasure to welcome you to our campus to pursue your educational goals. To be eligible to continue to future semesters, you must register for and complete this semester or term.
To secure your admissions slot, it is essential for you to read the Frequently Asked Questions link below and follow the instructions in Question 1 to accept your admission opportunity. This link will also provide you with important information regarding scholarships, housing, financial aid, etc.
We encourage you to maintain the standards outlined in the University Honor Code. We look forward to having you on campus.
Warmest regards,
R. Kirk Strong
Director of Admission Services"
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to start this new chapter in my life. Utah is the place the Lord wants me, and I couldn't be happier about it. At first, I was scared out of my mind, because I'd be going out there alone. But now I have a few people who make it less scary.

Meet Michael, Lyndzie, and Karrah(:
Michael Waldorf: He's my BYUBFF. I originally started talking to him just to hear about BYU, since that's where he is, but somewhere along the way he became one of my best friends. I guess all that talk about meal plans and apartments we bonded. Hah! Now, I am more scared of losing him than anything else in the world.
Lyndzie Frey: Well, at first we thought she wasn't coming to Utah. But she is now! And while she won't be down the street like Michael will, she'll be only 30 minutes away from me! I'm so excited that my best friend in the entire world is coming with me to the happiest place on Earth!
Karrah Waldorf: Now, Karrah is new to this Utah plan, but I couldn't be happier! I'm so excited that my adopted sister is going to be in Utah with me! I love her SO much! Too much! And I'm glad I don't have to leave her in Georgia, because I need her!
So, those three people are the only three people I'd choose to take out there with me (besides my family), and they are coming and/or going to be there! I couldn't be luckier or happier! Utah is going to be the best thing I ever do! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment