The Book of Mormon: It is the source of light in a world of darkness. It is a completely true book containing doctrines that support the Bible. It is exactly what it claims to be, that is, another testament of Jesus Christ. When I read the stories found in its pages I lose the worries of the world. I feel joy and peace. I can come closer to Christ in my study of it. It is the most wonderful book this world has been ever been blessed with. It is the keystone of our church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It proves everything we teach is correct as long as you prayerfully read it and pray to know it's true. I've done just that, and got my answer. There isn't anything I'm more grateful for in the world than the gospel, and I wouldn't have it if it weren't for this wonderful book.
No comments:
Post a Comment